Surgical Loss Prevention Scanner
The Mediscan surgical loss prevention scanner has been developed to help reduce hospital operating room surgical instrument shrinkage during cleanup.
- Mediscan stops losses before they occur.
- Mediscan is fast and efficient.
Mediscan is a rapid return on investment.
Mediscan is an affordable loss prevention program.
- Rapidly scans and detects discarded, lost or misplaced surgical instruments in hospital laundry, trash bags, and more…
- Advanced microprocessor controlled technology.
- Cuts operating room costs by preventing the loss of costly surgical instruments and tools.
- User selectable detection on modes: stainless steel and ferrous metals only or all types of metal.
- Highly efficient, fast, easy to operate and install.
- Adjustable, repeatable sensitivity.
- Patent Pending.
The Mediscan metal detector has been developed to offer a fast, reliable, and inexpensive way to scan laundry, trash bags, and parcels for prohibited or stolen metal items. These items may be screened on entry to prevent the introduction of an illicit metal object or upon exit to prevent the loss/theft of a metal item. The screening procedure is fast and easy.
Mediscan alarms when a metal object is passed through it. A variable sensitivity adjustment and advanced high discrimination microprocessor controlled electronics enable the operator to specify the size and type of metal objects that must be detected.
The Mediscan features two user selectable detection modes. The all metal mode allows all types of metal to be detected. The second control option detects only stainless steel or ferrous objects. This allows objects such as silverware to be detected while ignoring other metal objects such as aluminum cans, etc.
- Microprocessor controlled with unique full-surround detection sensor.
- All metal and stainless steel / ferrous discrimination programs.
- Adjustable sensitivity control.
- Operates from low voltage 110V/220 VAC wall adapter.
- Dimensions: 34.5 inches (876 mm) high by 30.5 inches (775 mm) in diameter.
- Weight: 50 lb. (22.7 Kg).